Faith, Love, and Doodles
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much are your puppies?
*Due to a local tax rate increase, beginning October 1, 2021, the price of all our puppies will be $3100.00 (including BOTH the $600 deposit and TX Sales Tax) regardless of size, gender or color. All puppies are sold with a spay/neuter agreement and two year health guarantee. Thank you.
*Once committing to a specific litter, deposits can be made by Venmo, PayPal, or ApplePay. Just let me know which is most convenient for you and I can text you the appropriate information and links.
*Contact Faith, Love, and Doodles via FaceBook messenger, email, text, or by calling. I'm happy to answer questions, and enjoy getting to know families during this process. Please see our contact page for our email address and phone number. You can also find us on Facebook at Faith, Love, and Doodles by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
What is your process?
What is your process?
I am a wife to an amazing man for over 25 years, the mama of 5 sweet kiddos. Maintaining a lengthy reservation list became more than I could manage; therefore, we no longer have a waitlist/ reservation list. We post upcoming litters and availability under the specified breed tabs here on the website, and availability will also be announced on our Facebook page once the puppies are about 10 days old give or take. At that time, we will begin accepting non-refundable deposits to reserve specific picking order. We do picking AND pick up at the same time on a designated Saturday, by appointment, and in order of deposits received. As always, I am happy to answer questions, and you are welcome to check in with me anytime. I answer messages as quickly as possible, and try to spend the weekends with my family. Thank you for your time as you look over how our process works and the fun stuff on our website, and let me know if I can be of further assistance.
When do I pick up my puppy?
* Goldendoodle and Sheepadoodle puppies are ready to go home when they are 8 weeks old. Due to their smaller size, the Cavapoo puppies will be ready to go home when they are between 8-10 weeks old at the discretion of Faith, Love and Doodles.
* We will designate a Saturday when the puppies are old enough to go home, and schedule appointments in picking order for each family to come play, pick, and take their puppy home on the same day. If for any reason a family is unable to pick during their scheduled appointment time, we are happy to assist in picking via FaceTime, videos, pictures, and recommendations on temperaments and coat types.
What is included with my puppy?
* Your puppy is born and raised in our home, current on shots and de-wormings, vet checked, litter trained, loved, and pre-spoiled by our family of seven. In addition, our puppies are raised using the "Super Puppy" method to stimulate early neurological development. Our puppy contract includes a 2 year health guarantee and a spay/ neuter agreement.
* When you pick your puppy up, we include a gift bag to pamper your puppy and help with their transition into their new home.
Where is my puppy raised? Can I visit your facility?
Great questions!! I too have trust issues, and unfortunately, there are many scammers out there. This is very sad. First off, we do not have a facility. We actually gave up the master bedroom downstairs and turned it into the puppy nursery. Mamas deliver in there where it’s quiet and remain in there until puppies are about 3-4 weeks old. At that time, the puppies come into our living room, dining room, or office where they are well socialized with the daily ongoings of a family of 7. It’s open concept, so they’re also exposed to the sounds of the kitchen and lots of vacuuming/ mopping. It’s our home, our schedules are full, and for the safety of the puppies, we do not have appointments available for visitation. I do highly recommend reading the reviews on our Facebook page. We are so truly blessed by puppy families that have voluntarily left those reviews. We are truly grateful for their kind words.
What do I feed my puppy?
* We recommend Life's Abundance. It is a 5 star food that has never been recalled. We love that, since they are a direct distributor, our dog food is shipped directly to our door. No more trips across town just to buy dog food. You can even setup autoship, and forget it!! To get started please go to lifesabundance.com/faithloveanddoodles It does bless our family when families order from LA please let them know we sent you by including our distributor #20219320
* We realize you have lots of options when it comes to dry dog food, and we understand that one size does not fit all. That being said, it is of great importance that you feed your puppy a high quality dog food that does not include wheat, corn, or soy. These are used as fillers in dog food and provide no nutritional value. In addition, these ingredients may result in poor health, allergies, ear infections, or behavioral challenges.
* In addition to the nutritionally dense food we feed, we give probiotics and NuVet vitamin supplements to our dogs and puppies. I’m a firm believer that maintaining a healthy immune system is the key to a long healthy life. There are several brands of probiotics that can be found on Amazon or even at your vet’s office. Having probiotics on hand when taking your puppy home will help the transition of going home. I have been asked many times about supplements, and I have finally found one I recommend. NuVet Labs have been around since 1997, the vitamins are made with human grade ingredients (you could eat them if you wanted to), and the highest quality standards I have found. Plus, my dogs love them. To order, the website is www.nuvet.com and our reference code is 21100.
Check out this page from Amazon of some of out FLD Favorite Things for your new family member: