Faith, Love, and Doodles
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much are your puppies?
*All of our puppies are $3000.00 (including BOTH the $600 deposit and TX Sales Tax) regardless of size, gender or color. All puppies are sold with a spay/neuter agreement and two year health guarantee.
What is the application process?
* Contact Faith, Love, and Doodles via FaceBook messenger, email, text, or by calling. I'm happy to answer questions, and enjoy getting to know families during this process. Please see our contact page for our email address and phone number. You can also find us on Facebook at Faith, Love, and Doodles by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
* Deposits can be made by check, Venmo, PayPal, or ApplePay. Just let me know which is most convenient for you and I can text you the appropriate information and links.
* Deposits are refundable until you commit to a specific litter after the puppies are born.
* Congratulations!! You have now been added to the reservation list.
How does the reservation list work?
* Faith, Love and Doodles reserves the option of the first 2 picks of each litter.
* Picking order is determined strictly in order of deposits received.
* We have a master reservation list and not individual litter lists. Once a litter is born, I contact families in order of deposits received and based on specified preferences. Every family is given the opportunity to pick or pass based on their specified preferences and all information regarding the litter in advance. Once committing to a specific litter, your deposit is no longer refundable.
* In the event of an unexpected availability, families will be contacted in the order of deposits received. They will then have the option to take that pick or remain on the reservation list.
When do I get to pick my puppy?
* Goldendoodle and Sheepadoodle puppies are ready to go home when they are 8 weeks old. Due to their smaller size, the Cavapoo puppies will be ready to go home when they are between 8-10 weeks old at the discretion of Faith, Love and Doodles.
* We will designate a weekend when the puppies are old enough to go home, and schedule appointments in picking order for each family to come play, pick, and take their puppy home on the same day. If for any reason a family is unable to pick during their scheduled appointment time, we are happy to assist in picking via FaceTime, videos, pictures, and recommendations on temperaments and coat types.
What is included with my puppy?
* Your puppy is born and raised in our home, current on shots and de-wormings, vet checked, litter trained, loved, and pre-spoiled by our family of seven. In addition, our puppies are raised using the "Super Puppy" method to stimulate early neurological development. Our puppy contract includes a 2 year health guarantee and a spay/ neuter agreement.
* When you pick your puppy up, we include a gift bag to pamper your puppy and help with their transition into their new home.
What do I feed my puppy?
* We recommend Life's Abundance. It is a 5 star food that has never been recalled. We love that, since they are a direct distributor, our dog food is shipped directly to our door. No more trips across town just to buy dog food. You can even setup autoship, and forget it!! To get started please go to lifesabundance.com/faithloveanddoodles It does bless our family when families order from LA please let them know we sent you by including our distributor #20219320
* We realize you have lots of options when it comes to dry dog food, and we understand that one size does not fit all. That being said, it is of great importance that you feed your puppy a high quality dog food that does not include wheat, corn, or soy. These are used as fillers in dog food and provide no nutritional value. In addition, these ingredients may result in poor health, allergies, ear infections, or behavioral challenges.
* In addition to the nutritionally dense food we feed, we give probiotics and NuVet vitamin supplements to our dogs and puppies. I’m a firm believer that maintaining a healthy immune system is the key to a long healthy life. There are several brands of probiotics that can be found on Amazon or even at your vet’s office. Having probiotics on hand when taking your puppy home will help the transition of going home. I have been asked many times about supplements, and I have finally found one I recommend. NuVet Labs have been around since 1997, the vitamins are made with human grade ingredients (you could eat them if you wanted to), and the highest quality standards I have found. Plus, my dogs love them. To order, the website is www.nuvet.com and our reference code is 21100.
Check out this page from Amazon of some of out FLD Favorite Things for your new family member: